The 2nd Summit on Diversity in the Minerals, Metals, and Materials
Professions (DMMM2) will be organized in honor of Frank Crossley, a
TMS/AIME member since 1947. The inaugural Frank Crossley Diversity Award will
also be presented during DMMM2. For more details, visit the
Build a more diverse and inclusive professional community. Take home skills and strategies to make a difference in your own workplace and career experience. Expand your network of colleagues who share your commitment to engaging the widest diversity of perspectives on today’s complex scientific and engineering challenges.
Plan now to attend the 2nd Summit on Diversity in the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Professions (DMMM2), sponsored by TMS.
DMMM2’s solutions-driven programming will examine three themes identified through the work of DMMM1 in 2014:
- Strategies for increasing underrepresented minority (URM) engagement in the STEM professions.
- Best practices for building a welcoming and inclusive workplace culture.
- Addressing factors behind the self-induced glass ceiling and supporting new pathways to career fulfillment.
Contribute to the conversation. Discover
what to expect from DMMM2. Learn about the value and impact
of this summit series. Visit the TMS
Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives website today for more information on
available resources from TMS.
“DMMM1 was packed with information and great discussions. I wish
I would have had some of these discussions earlier in my career, and I am glad
to have a forum in which to have these discussions now.”
- Clarissa A. Yablinsky, Los Alamos National Laboratory, “DMMM1 Builds on the
Strength in Diversity”
- Amy Clarke, Los Alamos National Laboratory (Chair)
- Keith Bowman, San Francisco State University
- Ann Carpenter, Remote Energy Solutions
- Benjamin Cordani, Caterpillar
- Elizabeth Holm, Carnegie Mellon University
- Beth Lewis, Wyman-Gordon Forgings
- Jonathan Madison, Sandia National Laboratories
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:
TMS Meeting Services
184 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale , PA 15086-7514 USA
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 241
(800) 759-4TMS (4867)
Fax: (724) 776-3770