*Website: TMS 2018 147th Annual Meeting & Exhibition
Registration is now open for the TMS 2018 Annual Meeting & Exhibition! Make your plans now to join us at the event that the global minerals, metals, and materials community calls home.
Your Registration Package
Your TMS2018 full-conference registration fee includes access to:
- More than 85 symposia in 15 technical tracks
- Technical sessions of the 2nd International Conference on Computational Design and Simulation of Materials (CDSM 2018)
- All-conference plenary session, featuring Charlie Kuehmann of Tesla and SpaceX
- Featured keynote presentations, honorary symposia, special award lectures, and poster sessions
- A three-day pass to the TMS2018 Exhibition, which includes:
- Exhibit Hall Opening Reception and Poster Session
- Exhibit Hall Happy Hour and Poster Session
- Complimentary Lunches
- Electronic access to the complete collected proceedings
- Five full days of programming and activities
- TMS President’s Welcoming Reception
- 2018 TMS-AIME Awards Ceremony
- Networking Hub, which offers free WiFi and informal networking opportunities
Additional Courses and Networking Events
You can add the following events to your registration package when you register for the conference:
Professional Development Events: Choose from half-day or full-day workshops and courses on Sunday.
- Fresh Coffee, Fresh Ideas:Diversity and Inclusion Breakfast: Network and discuss issues related to diversity and inclusion in the minerals, metals, and materials professions on Wednesday morning.
- TMS Technical Division Luncheon Lectures: Learn from invited speakers while you lunch with colleagues who share your technical interests. Luncheon lectures are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Young Professional Tutorial Luncheon Lecture: Hear presentations on topics of interest to early-career professionals and share a meal with other young professionals.
- 2017 TMS-AIME Awards Banquet: Enjoy an elegant dinner with award recipients who are leaders in their fields.
- CDSM2018 Banquet: Spend an evening with colleagues from the 2nd International Conference on Computational Design and Simulation of Materials at the Canyon Cafe in Phoenix.