*Website: 2020 MRS Spring Meeting
See you in Phoenix!
Time and time again, "multidisciplinary" research is touted as essential to innovation. That is why, from April 13-17, 2020, researchers working in seemingly unrelated fields will gather in Phoenix, Arizona, to promote, share and discuss issues and developments across disciplines.
The 2020 MRS Spring Meeting &Exhibit is the key forum to present research to an interdisciplinary and international audience. It provides a window on the future of materials science, and offers an opportunity for researchers-from students and postdoctoral fellows, to Nobel and Kavli Prize Laureates-to exchange technical information and network with colleagues.
- Characterization and Theory (CT)
- Electronics and Photonics (EL)
- Energy, Storage and Conversion (EN)
- Nanoscale and Quantum Materials (NM)
- Soft Materials and Biomaterials (SM)
Registration is now available via:
Web registration requires credit card payment and must be submitted by 11:59 pm (ET), March 27, 2020, to be eligible for preregistration rates.
Fax registration requires credit card payment and must be submitted by 11:59 pm (ET), March 27, 2020, to be eligible for preregistration rates.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (ET). Telephone registration requires credit card payment. Deadline for preregistration by telephone is 4:30 pm (ET), March 27, 2020.
Return this form with payment to MRS Member Services, 506 Keystone Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086-7573 USA. Must be postmarked by March 27, 2020.
Through March 27, 2020
- Meeting Registration—$735
- Meeting Registration with MRS Member Discount—$600
- *Student Registration—$170
- *Student Registration with MRS Member Discount—$135
On-Site Registration Rates
After March 27, 2020
- Meeting Registration—$875
- Meeting Registration with MRS Member Discount—$740
- *Student Registration—$205
- *Student Registration with MRS Member Discount—$170
*MRS reserves the right to request proof of full-time student status.