Website: ICME 2017 바로가기 클릭
The 4th World Congress on Integrated Computational Materials Engineering (ICME 2017) convenes leading researchers and practitioners of ICME to share the latest knowledge and advances in the discipline.
The congress is now the recognized hub of interaction among software developers and process engineers along the entire production chain, as well as for materials scientists and engineers developing new materials. This is the only conference dedicated to bringing all stakeholders together from across nations, disciplines, and organizations to focus on integration priorities and gaps that need to be addressed in order to advance the field.
At ICME 2017, attendees will gain insights on recent advances, new challenges, and the roadmap for overcoming them, giving them the opportunity to discuss and influence actual trends in the field. Attendees will learn techniques for combining different models and tools in view of understanding, optimizing, and designing processes for both new and established materials. Visit the Technical Program page for more information on technical topics to be covered by this congress.
CONGRESS SPONSORS AND ORGANIZERS
This congress is sponsored by the TMS Integrated Computational
Materials Engineering Committee of the Materials Processing & Manufacturing Division, and is being organized by the following individuals:
||Paul Mason, Thermo-Calc Software Inc.
Charles Fisher, Naval Surface Warfare Center - Carderock Division
Ryan Glamm, Boeing, USA
Michele Manuel, University of Florida, USA
Georg J. Schmitz, MICRESS group at ACCESS e.V.
Amarendra Singh, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
Ale Strachan, Purdue University, USA
INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Dipankar Banerjee, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Annika Borgenstam, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Masahiko Demura, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Dennis Dimiduk, BlueQuartz, LLC, USA
- B.P. Gautham, Tata Consulting Services, India
- Liang Jiang, Central South University, China
- Kai-Friedrich Karhausen, Hydoaluminium, Germany
- Peter Lee, Imperial College, UK
- Mei Li, Ford Motor Company, USA
- Baicheng Liu, Tsinghua University, China
- Javier Llorca, IMDEA, Spain
- Jiangfeng Nie, Monash University, Australia
- Warren Poole, University of British Columbia, Canada
- Antonio J. Ramirez, The Ohio State University, USA
- James Warren, National Institute of Standards and Technology,
- Erich Wimmer, Materials Design, France
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about this meeting, please complete the meeting inquiry form or contact:[>
TMS Meeting Services
5700 Corporate Drive Suite 750
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Telephone (724) 776-9000, ext. 241
(800) 759-4TMS (4867)
Fax: (724) 776-3770